General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- The Finance Roome needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given The Finance Roome permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in The Finance Roome’s legitimate interests
- The Finance Roome needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, The Finance Roome uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
Note that The Finance Roome has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.