Administrator - Salary: £16,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
A well-established, successful Mortgage and Insurance Broker based at the vibrant business hub of Gloucestershire Airport, Staverton.
We are currently seeking an experienced Administrator to join a rapidly growing team.
This role demands the ability to work within a fast-paced environment, adapt to industry changes and meet multiple deadlines. Knowledge and experience of the house buying process is essential.
Duties to include:
- Handling telephone enquiries, process incoming mail and liaising internally with our mortgage advisers and team members.
- Meeting and greeting guests and clients visiting the office.
- Type recommendation reports for clients.
- Sales progression – chasing after mortgage offer stage, liaising with clients, estate agents & solicitors. Hence knowledge of the house buying process is essential.
- Essential that candidate has some experience of working in the property sector, either for a mortgage broker, estate agent or solicitor.
- Excellent written English skills.
- A professional telephone manner.
- Ability to work as part of a close-knit team.
- Needs to manage multiple tasks and prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
- Proactive approach – customer service experience also vital
The successful candidate will be offered a great opportunity to join an award-winning business that believes in nurturing careers and rewarding commitment.
Salary: £16,000 – £20,00 per annum dependent upon experience
Working Hours: 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday – 1 hour lunch
Benefits to include: 25 days & birthday holiday (+bank holidays), ample free parking, interesting airport location, office kitchen facilities, breakfast & lunchtime food vans and ad hoc team/worker incentives
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year